Phone: (916) 206-7318
Or you can fill out the form below:
Welcome to Live Well Real Estate
The Greater Sacramento area is a very diverse. We have distinct Luxury properties in areas such as Land Park, East Sacramento, and the many river front Estates. We also have areas like Natomas that consist of a mix of newer and older suburban communities as well as many areas that are perfect for the investment opportunity. The Sacramento market has had a comeback in a big way. In Sacramento County and the city of West Sacramento over 37% of properties are purchased with cash in January of 2013. Most properties will receive multiple offers above list with the first couple of days on the market. With a 25% increase in the median sales price of single family properties year over year for the month of January, this yes is off to a strong start. It is widely thought this increase is demand reaction of the very limited inventory with a year over year reduction in homes active on the market of over 61% . That means there are 39% of the amount of homes available on the market that there was in January 2012. Regardless of whether you are looking at getting into your dream home, a home for now, an investment property or are ready to sell and want to maximize your profits, it is more important than ever to have a Realtor working for you.
We offer our services in Sacramento county, Yolo County, Placer County, El Dorado County, Sutter County, Yuba County and the further reaches of northern California. We are a full service brokerage experienced in short sales and REO (foreclosure) properties.
The Broker/Owner of Live Well Real Estate is Robert Woodward. He began his career in real estate back in 2008 when his real estate development focused classes at college were one by one being cancelled. He started working as an intern, soon got his license and eventually closed out 2010 the 2nd single top producer in his office. With a passion for real estate sales and development, he continued toward his goal of opening a real estate brokerage focused on a concierge style experience. Although he is more comfortable as a jeans and t-shirt Realtor, the idea that it is a Realtor's job to provide an educated, hands on, situation specific, stress free experience to every client is the foundation of Live Well Real Estate.
Here is what some of our Buyers have to say about our service:
- "I couldn't possibly write small enough to say everything about Robby that needs to be said. He was phenomenal. From taking phone calls at 10pm every time to going above and beyond at every opportunity. I was truly impressed. He really cared about making me happy with my purchase. Honestly could not have asked for better" Douglas B.
- "This form does not adequately express how truly extraordinary Robby is an agent. He kept me more informed that my lender and was a tireless advocate for me when things did not go so smoothly. I would be happy to recommend Robby to anyone who wants an exceptional and professional agent in this crazy market" Anna A.
- "Robby went above and beyond what we expected of any Realtor. HE made our first time home buying experience as stress free as possible. We will always use Robby for all of our future homes buying needs" Nicole and Tony R.
Here is what some of our Sellers have to say about us:
- "Robby is knowledgeable, conscientious and trustworthy.... I would highly recommend Robby to anyone having to go through the emotional short sale process. He me a very difficult time for me a little easier to get through." Dylan M.
- "We would like to very strongly say thank you. Robby provided excellent service and we are very happy. We will recommend Robby to all our friends. Happy New Year and good luck to your business" Thanh T.
- "Robby was amazing throughout this whole process. He was accommodating to all parties involved especially myself and he went over and beyond my expectations. He was a "God-send". Please promote him and give him a raise" Toni T.